Orange County Property Management
Great Services for Orange County Landlords
Whether you are a residential or commercial landlord, you can do business better by hiring a property management company. While at first glance this might seem like another expense, it’s actually a fantastic way to economize. Using property management companies saves landlords time and money and offers peace of mind.
You may have heard nightmare stories about long-term contracts with hidden fees, accompanied by low levels of service. We are not like other management companies in the Orange County area. When you work with us, we provide tailored residential and commercial property management that goes the extra mile to ensure a good experience for you.
Our Unique 360 Service Model
Many property management companies in Orange County operate out of small offices and hire out work to contractors. Our approach, however, is to work out of a massive co-working space, offering our partners the chance to work side by side with us. Our reliable partners learn to work with us as a team, offering our customers the best pricing, value, and service.
The model is unique, and it has had demonstrable results. We’ve acquired around 400 properties in under three years.
No More Long-Term Contracts
If you thought that a month-to-month contract was too much to ask for, look again. No other residential or commercial property company we are aware of offers this kind of contract. In addition, we back up our offering with a 100% money-back guarantee within 60 days.
No Hidden Fees
If you talk to anyone about their experiences with commercial and residential property management companies, you’ll likely hear about sneaky fees charged on top of their regular monthly fees. That
At Genuine Property Management, we make it clear what you pay each month and that is what you can expect to pay. We make sure that our fees are clear and that our services offer you the best value for money in the Orange County area and beyond. Every year, we examine 125 property management companies and we use the information to make sure that we continue to stay ahead of the competition.
Commercial property management fees:
- 5% for each unit
Residential property management:
- 7% for one home
- 5% for 2-4 units
- 6% for 5+ units
In addition to our unique 360 service model, Genuine Property Management offers clients:
- A 24/7 leasing call center. This service speeds up many processes and allows us to reduce how long properties remain unoccupied.
- Accurate, engaging property descriptions. It’s possible to create property descriptions that are honest and yet capture the imagination. Work with us to see how we make that happen.
- Professional photography: Images are incredibly important in regard to real estate. We use excellent, professional photographers to show properties in their best light and maximize engagement with potential tenants.
- 360-degree video tours. We invest in virtual tours which make it easier than ever for prospective tenants to view properties, understand them, and make faster, informed decisions.
- 24-hour maintenance center: One of the top complaints of tenants who leave a property is poor or slow maintenance. We eliminate this problem with top-notch, responsive maintenance teams.
- Pet Screening: Many tenants own pets, so we use a 3rd-party pet screening service to help connect tenants to the properties that are suitable to them and let property owners share their expectations with prospective tenants.
Other Property Management Services include:
- A secure online portal for landlords – keep track of statements, payments, important documents, and more.
- Same-day deposits
- Rent and proceeds payments via the internet.
- Surveys for repairs.
- Automatic renters’ insurance
- Classic Realty, our sister company, which helps clients who wish to buy and sell property
Rest assured, we tailor all our services to our Orange County area landlords. We use targeted, high-quality advertising to minimize how long your property is vacant and to attract the best tenants. Living up to our reputation for fast maintenance will ensure that your tenants stay happy, reducing tenancy turnover.
Find Out More About Genuine Property Management in Orange County
To learn more about our philosophy and our services at Genuine Property Management, you can contact us here. You can also email, mail, or call with queries. However you decide to contact us, our team is knowledgeable and friendly and we look forward to sharing the information you require.
If you’re looking for residential or commercial property management companies in Orange County that are responsive, dynamic, and have your interests at heart, it’s not too good to be true. Contact Genuine Property Management to see what we can do for you.