Newport Beach Property Management
Genuine Property Management: A New Way to Manage Property in Newport Beach CA
If you’re a landlord of commercial or residential property in the Newport Beach, CA area, then you’ve probably already dabbled in dealing with property management companies. You may also be tired of dealing with them and bearing the brunt of costly hidden fees, inefficient processes, and contracts that are impossible to escape.
At Genuine Property Management, we’re proud to have shaken things up by doing property management in Newport Beach, CA differently. We’ve developed something we call a 360-service model which has allowed us to acquire four hundred properties in less than three years. With these figures in hand, we know we’re doing something right.
What is the 360 Service Model?
Unlike other commercial or residential property management companies, we’re not situated in a tiny office. Genuine Property Management is located in a 5,000 square foot co-working space in Westend Costa Mesa. Why? It allows us to gather the very best talent for anything and everything and work with them under one roof. From interior designers to handymen, Insurance carriers to contractors, the workspace gives us the chance to collaborate, create, negotiate, and orchestrate all of our vendor services.
This kind of work environment fosters close communication and relationships with all of our partners and in turn, helps drive down costs for our clients.
We’ve noticed that there are no other residential or commercial property management companies working this way. Genuine Property Management is the first, and it’s working out great for our clients as well as ourselves.
What Kind of Property Management Services Do You Offer in Newport Beach, CA?
Our Newport Beach, CA property management services are second to none. Due to our co-working environment, we are able to offer the very best quality in just about anything to do with property management:
- 360 service model: Our unique way of working secures the best and brightest individuals to cover all aspects of property management.
- 24-hour leasing call center: Our round-the-clock service pre-qualifies potential renters before showing them suitable properties. This 24-hour service brings tenants – and money – coming in much more quickly.
- Amazing descriptions: Prospective tenants want to have a feel for and be excited about a property before they see it in person. Accurate, honest, yet engaging descriptions help set the scene and entice tenant interest.
- 360 video tours: We are the only Newport Beach, CA property management company to provide thorough 360 virtual tours of our properties. Potential tenants can “walk” around the property to see if it’s suitable for their needs. This allows us to send only truly interested individuals to your property.
- Professional photos: To gain maximum exposure, our beautiful, professional photos (and 360 tours) are listed on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Homes, and Apartments.com plus an additional 25 sites.
- Pet screening: Since three out of four applicants have pets, we know they’re vital to securing tenancies quicker. Therefore, we use a thorough 3rd party pet screening company to verify each pet the tenant has.
- 24-hour maintenance center: Delayed maintenance is why tenants move, so we like to keep them happy with our 24/7 service.
- Automatic renter insurance
- Repair surveys
- Online rent and proceeds
- Owner portal
- Same day deposits
- Buying/selling with our sister company Classic Realty
How Much Does All This Cost?
Genuine Property Management doesn’t aim to be the cheapest. Instead, we concentrate on providing the best value. This involves researching 125 other Orange County property management companies every year to see how we can maintain providing a best-value service.
Our pricing is simple and clear, with no hidden “junk fees” like charging for key copies or sending out a renewal. What you pay is what you pay:
Commercial property management:
- 5% per unit
Residential property management:
- 7% for one home
- 5% for 2-4 units
- 6% for 5+ units
No costs are paid upfront. We only take our fee when the deposit and rent check is in hand. If you decide that you don’t want to work with us anymore, you’re free to leave at any time, and we offer a full 60-day 100% money-back guarantee.
How Long is the Contract?
We are the only Newport Beach, CA property management company to offer a true “month to month” service. That means if you’re not happy with us, then you can cancel our services at any time.
With no long-term contract and our 60-day money-back guarantee, there’s no risk to you as a landlord. We want you to feel absolutely comfortable that you’re not being backed into a corner with no way out.
To learn more about how we can help you succeed as a landlord, simply contact our team! Call us at (844) SO-GENUINE, or use our online contact form to reach out.